The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on Tuesday banned any kind of trading transaction on the Punjab and Maharashtra Operating Bank Limited (PMC) in Mumbai. The RBI move has created a tremendous shock to the bank’s investors and the business community in the city. According to the RBI directive, account holders cannot withdraw more than …. Read More
- Corporate tax reductions only benefit companies, vehicle prices will not be lower!
- Instagram removes image of star rugby players praying at Bargain Divine
- Karnataka Premier League team owner Ashfaq arrested
- Passport Office Srinagar issued 6400 passports from August 5 to September 25
- Azam Khan gets relief from high court, stay in 29 cases