Mahindra & Mahindra director Pawn Goenka has denied that consumers could benefit from a reduction in corporate tax rates. That is, the prices of Mahindra and Mahindra cars are not going to drop. Speaking to a TV channel, Goenka said, “It has been hot since the announcement of a reduction in corporate tax rates that …. Read More
- Corporate tax reductions only benefit companies, vehicle prices will not be lower!
- Instagram removes image of star rugby players praying at Bargain Divine
- Karnataka Premier League team owner Ashfaq arrested
- Passport Office Srinagar issued 6400 passports from August 5 to September 25
- Azam Khan gets relief from high court, stay in 29 cases